Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Bestest Friend - DEB!

My Bestest Friend
By Myndall Delcamp

I have this friend who's really cool
Very beautiful, but is nobody's fool.
She drives a Harley and can wear a high heel
She is very creative and loves to find a deal.

Married a lawyer and owns her own business
Has a great tan and keeps up with the fitness
Long dark hair and freakish green eyes
Got it together even blessed with small thighs.

Deb is so very special I love her bunches
She puts up with me and rolled with the punches.
Always has something nice to say
even if she has had a very very bad day.

My bestest friend is almost my total opposite
She's crazy cool and I have a Walmart closet
But that is why we match so well
Even our husbands say they can tell.

Bestest friends are not so easy to find
They move away, slowly dwindle over time
But this bestest friend has been there
3 states, marriage, baby and all the family affairs.

Deb if youre reading this and I know you are
Just wanted to say I love you near and far
Respect you and will always hold you dear
I'll always be your bestest friend........ cry, sniffle, tear

Miss you bestest friend.

No comments: